Reset Beats Pill+
Reset and keep settings
- Hold down the power button for 8 seconds, then let go.
- Press the power button once. The fuel gauge will flash from white to red three times. Your device has now been reset.
Reset and delete settings
If you would like to remove all paired devices, remove the customised name and reset your Beats Pill+ to its factory settings, follow these steps.
- Use the Lightning to USB cable to plug your Beats Pill+ into a power source.
- Turn the speaker on.
- Hold down both the "b" button and the power button for 6 seconds. The fuel gauge will flash red six times. Your Beats Pill+ is now restored to the settings it had when you purchased it.
Reset Beats Pill
- Turn on your Pill.
- Press and hold the "b" button and the power button for 10 seconds. The LED lights next to the power button will blink red and green three times.
Reset Beats Pill 2.0
- Turn on your Pill 2.0.
- Press and hold the "b" button and the power button for 10 seconds.
- The LEDs will blink red and green three times.
Other things you can try
Still having issues with your speakers? Try these things next: