Modifying this control will update this page automatically
Apple Music User Guide
- What’s new
- Get started
- Subscribe to Apple Music
- Share Apple Music with Family Sharing
- Stream recommended songs
- Select artists as favourites
- Add and download music
- Access your music library on all your devices
- Play Apple Music radio
- Listen to music together using SharePlay
- Listen to lossless audio
- Listen to spatial audio
- Allow apps to access Apple Music
- Search for music
- Find a song with the column browser
- Listen to an internet broadcast
- Play CDs
- Use Music Mini Player
- Use HomePod with Music
- Listen to music with Apple Music Voice
- Choose speakers
- Adjust the volume
- Adjust the sound quality
- Set up the iTunes Remote app
- Problems playing music or audio
Change import settings in Music on Mac
In the Music app on your Mac, view and change details for import settings when you insert a CD.
To change these settings, choose Music > Settings, click Files, then click Import Settings.
Choose an encoding format such as AAC Encoder or MP3 Encoder.
Depending on which encoding format you chose, choose one of the preset settings or create your own custom settings.
Use error correction when reading Audio CDs
Choose this option to allow Music to correct any errors and result in a more accurate import.
Thanks for your feedback.