- Performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in Numbers for Mac 4.2
- Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes. Learn more
- Reply to comments and join threaded conversations. Learn more
- Support for print preview in collaborative spreadsheets.
- New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing. Learn more
- The Insert Stock Quote feature and the Stock and Currency functions now return data from the previous market day’s close. Learn more
What’s new in Numbers for Mac 4.1
- Easily add current or historical stock information to spreadsheets. Learn more
- Use the new My Stocks template to easily track your portfolio1.
- Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Learn more
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- Easily replace fonts throughout an entire spreadsheet.
- While collaborating on a spreadsheet, you can now cut, copy, paste, and duplicate sheets.
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
1The My Stocks template is only available when your macOS language is set to English.
What’s new in Numbers for Mac 4.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Use tabs to work with multiple spreadsheets in one window
- Wide color gamut image support