Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
View Battery Usage History on a Mac laptop
View Usage History to see your Mac laptop’s battery level, how much energy your Mac has used, and how long its screen was on. You can check either the last 24 hours or the last 10 days.
Choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Battery in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)
Select Last 24 Hours or Last 10 Days on the right to see usage history for that period.
Take a look at any of the following:
Battery Level: Shows the average charge level of your battery for each 15-minute period. Shaded areas indicate when your computer was charging.
Energy Usage: Shows how much energy your computer used each day.
Screen On Usage: Shows how long your screen was turned on each hour or each day.
Thanks for your feedback.