AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.7.3
About AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.7.3
Firmware update 7.7.3 is recommended for all AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule base stations with 802.11ac. It provides security improvements related to SSL/TLS. Other AirPort base stations do not require this firmware update.
1. From the menu bar, select Go > Utilities and double-click AirPort Utility.
2. Select the AirPort base station that is configured with Back to My Mac and click Edit.
3. If prompted, enter the base station password.
4. In the Base Station tab, select the Back to My Mac account you want to re-enable and click Edit.
5. Enter your Apple ID password and click Sign In. A green status indicator will appear indicating a successful authentication.
6. Click Update to save the changes.
For detailed information on AirPort base station firmware updates, including instructions how to install the update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1218