Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Have your Mac speak audio descriptions for videos
Audio descriptions provide an audible narration of important onscreen action and content in movies and TV shows. If you have a video that includes audio descriptions, your Mac can read them aloud for you.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Accessibility in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)
Click Descriptions on the right.
Turn on “Play audio descriptions when available.”
Thanks for your feedback.