Apple Remote Desktop User Guide
- Control or observe one client computer
- Observe multiple client computers
- Shortcuts in the multiple-client observe window
- Choose how to control and observe
- Share screens with client computers
- Send messages
- Set up a computer running VNC software
- View a VNC server’s additional displays
- View a computer’s system status while observing
- View a user’s account picture while observing
- Switch between full screen and in-window control
- Administer computers
- Copy files
- Copy options
- Install files
- Upgrade software
- Manage files and apps
- Set preferences on client computers
- Sleep, shut down, log out, or restart a computer
- Lock or unlock a screen
- Edit client attributes
- Execute commands remotely
- Send UNIX command templates
- About networksetup
- About systemsetup
- How reporting data is collected
- Search for files
- Create file reports
- Create computer usage reports
- Create hardware reports
- Create a network responsiveness report
- Get an Administration Settings report
- Use a Task Server to create reports
- Export reports
- Generate report data automatically
- Change report layout
- Report field definitions
Basic system status in Remote Desktop
The following icons show the basic status of observed clients for CPU usage, storage usage, and free memory.
One or more service statistics is red. Red takes precedence over any yellow or green indicator.
One or more service statistics is yellow. Yellow takes precedence over any green indicator.
The service in green is operating within established parameters.
No service information is available.
Thanks for your feedback.