Here's what you need
Set up a HomePod stereo pair
When you set up a second HomePod in the same room as another HomePod, you'll see an option during setup to use both speakers as a stereo pair. You can also set up a stereo pair with two HomePod speakers in the Home app. Here's how:
- Make sure that both HomePod speakers are in the same room in the Home app.
- Open the Home app, press and hold HomePod, then tap Details.
- Tap Create Stereo Pair.
- Choose a second HomePod to use as a stereo pair.
- Tap a HomePod on the right or left side to identify it. Tap to swap them to the correct left and right channel.
- Tap Back, then tap Done.
Ungroup a HomePod stereo pair
- In the Home or Rooms tab, press and hold the grouped HomePod speakers.
- Tap Details.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Ungroup Accessories.