Live Stock Info
Easily add current or historical stock information to spreadsheets.
Use the new My Stocks template to easily track your portfolio.1
Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read
- Easily replace fonts throughout an entire spreadsheet
- While collaborating on a spreadsheet, you can now cut, copy, paste, and duplicate sheets
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region
1The My Stocks template is only available when your macOS language is set to English.
What’s new in Numbers for Mac 4.0.5
- Support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro lets you easily edit text, shapes, tables and charts
- Stability and performance improvements
What’s new in Numbers for Mac 4.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a spreadsheet with others at the same time in Numbers on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com
- Share your spreadsheet publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a spreadsheet
- See participants’ cursors as they’re editing
- Use tabs to work with multiple spreadsheets in one window
- Wide color gamut image support