Add presenter notes to your slides.
New chart options
Adjust shadows and backgrounds, and use rounded corners in column and bar charts.
Enhance your presentations with a variety of new editable shapes.
- Add an interactive image gallery to your presentations to view a collection of photos.
- Use donut charts to visualize your data in an engaging new way.
- Enhance your presentations with a variety of new editable shapes.
- Redesigned document manager: open presentations stored anywhere in iCloud Drive, easily find shared presentations, and create nested folders.
- Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes. Learn more
- Reply to comments and join threaded conversations. Learn more
- Support for advanced image fill-in graphics.
- Insert and edit object connection lines.
- The Stock and Currency functions now return data from the previous market day’s close. Learn more
- A simplified design gives you easy access to the tools you need.
- Support for editing Build In and Build Out animations on objects.
- Play object builds and a greater selection of transitions as you present.
- Add gradient and image fills to graphics.
- New align and distribute options make it easier to position objects in your presentation.
- New stock and currency functions provide up-to-date securities data in tables.
- Post interactive presentations on Medium, WordPress, and other websites.
- Import Keynote 1 presentations.
- Preview older versions of your presentation before choosing which one to restore.
- Set dates, times, and currencies for your language or region when you create a document.
- Support for real-time collaboration with Keynote on Mac, iPad and iPhone (feature in beta).
- Collaborate with specific people (feature in beta).
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com.
- Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations.