Check your requirements
Use Keynote Remote
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your Mac and your iOS device.*
- Open your Keynote presentation on your Mac or iOS device.
- On the Keynote Remote device, open the Keynote app, then tap . If you don't see , tap Presentations or , then tap .
- Tap Play, then choose what you want to do:
- To use a different layout, tap , then select an option.
- To move to the next or previous slide, swipe in either direction.
- To highlight or point to parts of a slide during a presentation, tap , then choose an option. To close Highlighter, tap .
- To end the presentation, tap or swipe down with two fingers.
- Before playing your slideshow, you might want to turn on Do Not Disturb on your Mac and iOS device.
- Use Keynote Remote to control playback in Keynote Live.
- Use Keynote with Apple Watch
- Learn how to use AirPlay to play your presentation from Keynote to an Apple TV.
* If your devices can't stay connected, connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network on your Mac and your iOS device. If a Wi-Fi network isn't available, use Bluetooth. To turn on Bluetooth on your iOS device, open the Settings app, tap Bluetooth, then turn Bluetooth on. To turn on Bluetooth on your Mac, open System Preferences, click Bluetooth, then click Turn Bluetooth On.