Turn Do Not Disturb on or off
When Do Not Disturb is on, a crescent moon , or half-moon, icon will appear in the status bar. There are two ways to turn Do Not Disturb on or off:
- Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb. Choose Manual to turn on Do Not Disturb now or set a schedule.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Tap the crescent moon.
Set a schedule
If you don't want to be disturbed at a certain time, you can set a schedule. Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb and turn on Scheduled. Then set a time.
Change your settings
You can also choose when you want to be disturbed:
- Allow Calls From: Allow calls from everyone, no one, your favorites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or your iCloud account.
- Repeated Calls: If someone calls you twice within three minutes, the call won't be silenced.
- Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.