- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences window, select Accessibility.
- In the left sidebar, select Mouse & Trackpad.
- To adjust your mouse or trackpad's double-click speed, adjust the slider shown below.
- To adjust your mouse or trackpad's scrolling speed, click the Trackpad Options or Mouse Options button.
- In the sheet that appears, use the slider to adjust the scrolling speed of your device. You can also enable or disable scrolling for your mouse or trackpad using the checkbox.
You can also use the Accessibility pane in System Preferences to turn on three finger drag for your trackpad.