Change the language on your Mac
To change the language that you see in iTunes and other applications, set the language in System Preferences. This sets the language shown in menus and dialogs on your Mac, including those in iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Apple () menu > System Preferences.
- Click Language & Region.
- Under Preferred languages, you'll see the languages available on your Mac. Click and hold the language that you want to see in iTunes, then drag it to the top of the list.
- If you don't see the language that you want iTunes to use, click the + button under the Preferred languages list. Select the language that you want, then click Add.
- To make the new language your primary one, either click and drag your preferred language to the top of the list or click "Use [added language]" if prompted.
- Close the Systems Preferences window and choose Restart Now.
Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
To change the language you see in the iTunes Store app, set the language in Settings. This sets the language shown in menus and dialogs on your device, including those in the iTunes Store app.
- Tap Settings > General.
- Scroll to Language & Region, then tap it.
- Tap "[Device] Language."
- Pick your language from the list.
- In the upper-right corner, tap Done.
- After you tap Done, you're asked to confirm that you want to change the language. Tap "Change to [New Language]" to confirm.
Change the language in iTunes for Windows
To change the language that you see in iTunes for Windows, set the language in iTunes Preferences under the General tab. This sets the language shown in menus and dialogs in iTunes.
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Click the General tab.
- From the Language menu at the bottom of the window, choose the language that you want to see in iTunes.
- Click OK.
- Quit iTunes, then reopen it.