Keynote User Guide for iPhone
- What’s new in Keynote 13.2
- Intro to Keynote
- Intro to images, charts, and other objects
- Create a presentation
- Choose how to navigate your presentation
- Open a presentation
- Save and name a presentation
- Find a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Copy text and objects between apps
- Basic touchscreen gestures
- Create a presentation using VoiceOver
- Add 3D objects
- Add lines and arrows
- Add and edit drawings
- Set the movie format
- Change object transparency
- Fill shapes and text boxes with color or an image
- Add a border to an object
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate, and flip objects
- Add linked objects to make your presentation interactive
- Select text and place the insertion point
- Change the look of text
- Use text styles
- Format lists
- Add mathematical equations
- Add links
- Add borders and rules (lines) to separate text
- Add or delete a table
- Select tables, cells, rows, and columns
- Merge or unmerge cells
- Resize, move, or lock a table
- Send a presentation
- Intro to collaboration
- Invite others to collaborate
- Collaborate on a shared presentation
- See the latest activity in a shared presentation
- Change a shared presentation’s settings
- Stop sharing a presentation
- Shared folders and collaboration
- Use Box to collaborate
- Create an animated GIF
- Post your presentation in a blog
- Use iCloud Drive with Keynote
- Export to PowerPoint or another file format
- Restore an earlier version of a presentation
- Move a presentation
- Delete a presentation
- Password-protect a presentation
- Create and manage custom themes
Skip or unskip a slide in Keynote on iPhone
If you don’t want a slide to play during your presentation, you can skip it. Skipping is useful, for example, if you want to retain two versions of a slide but you want to show only one of them. You can select and edit skipped slides just as you would other slides. If you’ve chosen to show skipped slides, they appear as horizontal bars in the slide navigator and as dimmed thumbnails in light table view.
Note: If you skip the first slide in a collapsed group, the entire group is skipped when you play the presentation.
If you later decide you want a slide to appear when you play the presentation, you can unskip it.
In the slide navigator: Tap the slide to select it, tap it again, then tap Skip Slide or Unskip Slide.
If you don’t see the slide navigator, pinch closed on the slide to zoom out.
You might need to tap or rotate your iPhone to see Skip Slide or Unskip Slide.
In light table view: Tap to select a slide or select multiple slides, then tap or at the bottom of the screen.
In outline view: Tap the top row of the slide in the text outline, tap , then tap Skip Slide or Unskip Slide.