Mac Pro Essentials
- New features on your Mac Pro
- Use iCloud and Continuity
- Access your iCloud content
- Screen Time
- Universal Clipboard
- Universal Control
- Continuity Camera
- Continuity Sketch and Continuity Markup
- Instant Hotspot
- Phone calls and text messages
- Share experiences with SharePlay
- Use AirPlay
- Unlock and approve with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Pay
- Use AirPrint
Remove Mac Pro rails from a rack
Follow these steps to remove Mac Pro rails from a rack.
Note: These instructions are for the Intel-based Mac Pro rack workstation. If you have a Mac Pro rack workstation with Apple silicon, see Remove Mac Pro rails from a rack.
If the inner rail is extended, push down on the latch, then slide the rail in.
Push in the latch at the back of the rail, then push the assembly back to unhook the back pins.
Push the latch at the front of the assembly to release the front pins, then lift the assembly out of the rack.