When is Apple TV+ available?
On November 1, 2019, Apple TV+ will launch with all-new original shows and movies. Today, you can watch the first Apple TV+ trailers in the Apple TV app or on tv.apple.com.
Where can I watch Apple TV+?
You can subscribe to, and watch on:
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS
- An Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with the latest version of tvOS
- An Apple TV (3rd generation) with the latest Apple TV Software Update
- A smart TV or streaming box that supports the Apple TV app
- A Mac running the latest version of macOS
- tv.apple.com in a Safari, Firefox, or Chrome web browser
Apple TV+ is available in over 100 countries and regions.
How do I sign up?
What’s included in my Apple TV+ subscription?
Apple TV+ lets you stream all-new breakthrough original shows and films, ad-free and on demand. New originals will be added to Apple TV+ every month. You can watch Apple originals in 4K HDR / Dolby Vision and most titles also offer Dolby Atmos sound. On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac, you can even download episodes or films to watch offline. Your Apple TV+ subscription includes access for up to 6 family members thanks to Family Sharing. Each family member can watch with their own Apple ID on their own device, no need to share your account or password.
I purchased a new Apple device that comes with 1 year free Apple TV+. How do I activate my 1 year Apple TV+ subscription?
Starting November 1, you’ll be able to start your 1 year free Apple TV+ in the Apple TV app. Follow these steps:
- Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, or Mac and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple TV app on November 1 or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
- Tap "Enjoy 1 Year Free." You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method. You will not be charged during the 1 year free trial.
Terms & Conditions of the offer:
- Only one offer per Family, regardless of the number of devices purchased. You can share your 1 year free Apple TV+ with up to 6 family members thanks to Family Sharing.
- Beginning November 1, you can initiate the one-year free offer in the Apple TV app on the device running the latest software. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device. You have three months after first setting up your device to claim the offer, or if the device was purchased and set-up before the launch of Apple TV+, you will have three months starting November 1.
- Upon claiming the offer, you commit to a monthly subscription that starts immediately after the 1 year free, and automatically renews until cancelled. For pricing in your country or region, go to apple.com/apple-tv-plus. You can cancel at anytime in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. If you cancel during your free year, you and your family members will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your 1-year free trial. You can’t reactivate this trial.
- This offer is available for a limited time only.
Which devices are eligible to receive 1 year free Apple TV+?
Any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, or Mac purchased after September 10, 2019 and capable of running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS is eligible. Both new and older (refurbished) models purchased at an authorized retailer qualify, including devices from the iPhone Upgrade program. This offer is not restricted to any specific sales channel (e.g., Apple Store, resellers) and will be available in all countries and regions where Apple TV+ will launch.
What is the Apple TV app?
Learn more about the Apple TV app on apple.com/apple-tv-app/.