Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Add links to documents on Mac
In many apps, you can add clickable links to documents.
In an app on your Mac, choose Edit > Substitutions > Smart Links (a checkmark shows it’s on).
Do one of the following:
Type a URL, and it becomes a link automatically.
Select the text to change to a link, choose Edit > Add Link or Format > Add Link, then type or paste the URL.
To edit, remove, or open a link, Control-click it, then choose an option.
Thanks for your feedback.