macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Combine files into a PDF on Mac
You can quickly combine multiple files into a PDF right from your desktop or a Finder window.
On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock to open a Finder window.
Select the files you want to combine into a PDF.
Alternatively, you can select the files on your desktop.
Note: The files appear in the PDF in the same order that you select them.
Control-click the selected files, then choose Quick Actions > Create PDF.
The file is created automatically with a name similar to the first file you selected.
Tip: You can also select the files in the Finder and use the Create PDF button in the Preview pane of a Finder window. If you don’t see the Preview pane on the right, choose View > Show Preview.
For information about how to edit your PDF after it’s created, see the Preview User Guide.