Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
If keyboard shortcuts don’t work on Mac
Some keyboard shortcuts may be unavailable in some apps. Make sure you’re using the latest version of the app.
If the keyboard shortcut uses a function key, you may also need to press and hold the Fn key or the Globe key on the keyboard to perform the shortcut (depending on your Mac model, if you’re using a Magic Keyboard, and how you set an option in Keyboard settings).
If a warning icon appears next to a keyboard shortcut, another app is already using that shortcut. You can change a conflicting keyboard shortcut.
Thanks for your feedback.