Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Share a document as a PDF file on Mac
You can share a document as a PDF file using Mail or iCloud Drive.
On your Mac, open the document.
Choose File > Print.
Click the down arrow of the PDF pop-up menu, then do one of the following:
Save the PDF to iCloud Drive: Choose Save to iCloud Drive.
Send the PDF via email: Choose Send in Mail, type an email address in the To field, enter a message if you want, then click Send.
See alsoSave a document as a PDF on Mac
Thanks for your feedback.