Keynote User Guide for iPad
- Intro to Keynote
- Intro to images, charts, and other objects
- Create your first presentation
- Choose how to navigate your presentation
- Open a presentation
- Save and name a presentation
- Find a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Customize the toolbar
- Copy text and objects between apps
- Basic touchscreen gestures
- Use Apple Pencil with Keynote
- Create a presentation using VoiceOver
- Add lines and arrows
- Add and edit drawings
- Set the movie format
- Change object transparency
- Fill objects with color or an image
- Add a border to an object
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate, and flip objects
- Add linked objects to make your presentation interactive
- Select text and place the insertion point
- Change the look of text
- Use text styles
- Format lists
- Add mathematical equations
- Add links
- Add or delete a table
- Select tables, cells, rows, and columns
- Merge or unmerge cells
- Resize, move, or lock a table
- Send a presentation
- Intro to collaboration
- Invite others to collaborate
- Collaborate on a shared presentation
- See the latest activity in a shared presentation
- Change a shared presentation’s settings
- Stop sharing a presentation
- Shared folders and collaboration
- Use Box to collaborate
- Create an animated GIF
- Post your presentation in a blog
- Use iCloud Drive with Keynote
- Export to PowerPoint or another file format
- Restore an earlier version of a presentation
- Move a presentation
- Delete a presentation
- Password-protect a presentation
- Create and manage custom themes
Move a Keynote presentation on iPad
You can move a presentation to another location, including to another folder or to a server, or from iCloud to your iPhone or iPad and vice versa.
Open Keynote, and if a presentation is already open, tap in the top-left corner to see all your presentations in the presentation manager.
Tap Select in the top-right corner, then tap the presentation you want to move (a checkmark appears).
If you don’t see the presentation you want to move, try searching for it. See Find a Keynote presentation on iPad.
Tap Move at the bottom of the screen, then tap the folder or other location where you want to move the presentation.
Tap Move in the top-right corner.
If the presentation you want to move is open, you can also tap in the toolbar, tap Move, then choose a new location (or create a new folder). Tap Move when you’re finished.
If you’re the owner of a shared presentation and you’re using iCloud Drive on a device with an older version of iOS or macOS, moving the presentation to another location may break the link, and the presentation may become unavailable to participants.
Tip: To move a presentation into a nearby folder (in the same location in the presentation manager), touch and hold the presentation, and when it appears to lift, drag it to the folder.