Mac Pro Essentials
- New features on your Mac Pro
- Use iCloud and Continuity
- Access your iCloud content
- Screen Time
- Universal Clipboard
- Universal Control
- Continuity Camera
- Continuity Sketch and Continuity Markup
- Instant Hotspot
- Phone calls and text messages
- Share experiences with SharePlay
- Use AirPlay
- Unlock and approve with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Pay
- Use AirPrint
Rotate Pro Display XDR on Pro Stand
Follow these steps to rotate Apple Pro Display XDR on Pro Stand.
Before rotating the display, move it to the highest position.
Unlock the slider on the magnetic connector.
Important: The slider won’t unlock unless the display is in the highest position.
Rotate the display counterclockwise. When it reaches portrait orientation, the display automatically locks.
To rotate to landscape orientation, repeat step 2, then rotate the display clockwise.