macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Change font sizes within the Fonts window on Mac
Change the font sizes available in the Fonts window.
In an app on your Mac, choose Format > Show Fonts or Format > Font > Show Fonts.
In the Fonts window, click the Action pop-up menu , choose Edit Sizes, then do any of the following:
Add a font size: Type a new size, then click the Add button .
Change the values on the slider: Type new values in the Max. and Min. fields.
Remove a font size: Select it in the list, then click the Remove button .
Restore the original values: Click Reset Sizes.
Tip: Having trouble seeing items on the screen? Try changing the desktop appearance; increasing the size of text, icons, and other items; or using zoom.