Pages User Guide for iCloud
- Intro to Pages for iCloud
- Word-processing or page layout?
- Intro to images and other objects
- Upload a document
- Sync a document
- Print a document
- Add text to a document
- Copy and paste text
- Add bulleted or numbered lists
- Add a background color to text
- Link text boxes
- Add and link to bookmarks
- Link to a website, email, phone number, or page
- Set paper size and orientation
- Set document margins
- Set up facing pages
- Add borders and rules (lines)
- Add a table of contents
- Add headers, footers, and page numbers
- Add footnotes
- Change the page background
- Alphabetize or sort data
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Legal notices and acknowledgements
Select cells, rows, columns, or tables in Pages for iCloud
To modify cells, rows, columns, or tables, you must first select them.
Select one or more cells
Click a cell; a blue outline appears around the cell to show it’s selected.
To select a range of table cells, drag across the cells you want to select.
Select rows or columns
Click anywhere in the table.
Letters appear above the columns and numbers appear to the left of the rows.
Do either of the following:
Select a single row or column: Click the gray bar to the left of the row or above the column you want to select.
Select multiple adjacent rows or columns: Click the gray bar to the left of a row or above a column, then Shift-click adjacent rows or columns to select them.
Select a table
In many cases, you can simply click anywhere in a table (so that the row numbers and column letters appear) to make changes to the table. For some tasks, such as deleting, copying, or cutting a table, you need to select it.
Click anywhere in the table, then click the square in the top-left corner of the table border. A blue outline appears around the table to show it’s selected.