Mac Pro Essentials
- New features on your Mac Pro
- Use iCloud and Continuity
- Access your iCloud content
- Screen Time
- Universal Clipboard
- Universal Control
- Continuity Camera
- Continuity Sketch and Continuity Markup
- Instant Hotspot
- Phone calls and text messages
- Share experiences with SharePlay
- Use AirPlay
- Unlock and approve with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Pay
- Use AirPrint
Clean Pro Display XDR
If your Apple Pro Display XDR has nano-texture glass, clean it only using the included polishing cloth. See the Apple Support article How to clean the nano-texture glass on your Apple display. For additional cloths, contact AppleCare or visit Apple Support.
Note: For infrequent cleaning of hard-to-remove substances on nano-texture glass or standard glass, you can use a 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) solution.
If your Pro Display XDR has standard glass, clean it using the included polishing cloth or a microfiber cloth and water.