Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl Jog Wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI Jog Wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
Radikal Technologies SAC-2K Mixer view controls in Logic Pro
The table outlines the Mixer view controls and their assignments.
Note: A modifier button, such as SHIFT, below a button description indicates that the button has an alternate use while the modifier is held down.
Switches to Mixer view (multichannel) pan editing.Encoders 9 to 12 edit Pan/Angle, Diversity, LFE, and Spread of selected channel (in Surround mode).
High, HiMid, LowMid, Low
Switches to Mixer view (multichannel) gain editing of a certain EQ band. Encoders 9 to 12 edit Frequency, Gain, Q factor, and On/Off for the selected channel. Pressing and releasing the button chooses a specific EQ band. While held down, you can use Encoder 9 to choose the EQ band that you want to edit (bands 1 to 8). The button’s LED is lit when in Mixer view Gain Editing mode (of the selected channel EQ band).
Switches the four Snd/Ins (1 to 4) buttons between Send and Insert modes.
Snd/Ins 1 to 4
Switches to Mixer view, and displays audio channels.
Switches to Mixer view.
Switches to Mixer view, and displays MIDI channel strips.
Switches to Tracks window view, and displays the channel strips of all tracks used in the Tracks window.
Switches to Mixer view, and displays input channels.
Switches to Mixer view, and displays the master and output channels.
Switches to Mixer view, and displays (software) instrument channels.
Switches to Mixer view, and displays aux channels.
Switches to Mixer view, and displays bus channels.
Switches to Single view.
Switches to Group editing mode:
1 to 8
Shifts the fader bank (a group of channels or parameters) to the left by one bank.
9 to 16
Shifts the fader bank to the right by one bank.
17 to 24
Shifts the fader bank to the left by one channel.
25 to 32
Shifts the fader bank to the right by one channel.