- Improved performance when inserting rows and columns in large tables.
New in Numbers 12.0 for Mac
- Copy a snapshot of table cells without formulas, categories, or hidden values.
- Use Shortcuts on macOS Monterey to create or open spreadsheets and add rows to a table.
- Create formulas and quickly fill cells with autofill using VoiceOver.
New in Numbers 11.2 for Mac
- Use pivot tables to quickly summarize, group, and rearrange data to explore patterns and trends with pivot tables.
- Use radar charts to visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data.
- Find duplicate entries and unique values in your data with improved filters, and use redesigned Quick Filters to easily show or hide rows that match a specific value.
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared spreadsheet.*
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your spreadsheet with a click.*
- Create new spreadsheets from the app icon in the Dock.
* Requires macOS Monterey
New in Numbers 11.1 for Mac
- Link to web pages, email addresses, and phone numbers from objects such as shapes, lines, images, drawings, or text boxes.
New in Numbers 11.0 for Mac
- Updated media browser offers enhanced search options and new content categories such as Recents, Portraits, and Live Photos.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects, and shapes.
- Use AppleScript to change a spreadsheet password or open password-protected spreadsheets.