If the video you're watching includes audio descriptions, you can find them in the Audio & Subtitles menu:
- Move your pointer over the video.
- Click the speech bubble icon .
- Choose the audio option that you want to use.
Set audio description preferences
If you want videos to use audio descriptions by default:
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose System Preferences > Accessibility > Descriptions.
- Select "Play audio descriptions when available."
Not all videos include audio description tracks. Check the documentation for the video you're using to see if it includes these features.
Some third party websites and apps provide custom audio controls for videos. If you don't see audio controls when viewing video from a website, check the documentation, or contact the website owner or app developer for more information.
You can also turn on audio descriptions on other devices using the steps below:
Learn how to find audio-described content in the iTunes Store.