Modifying this control will update this page automatically
Apple Music User Guide
- What’s new
- Get started
- Subscribe to Apple Music
- Share Apple Music with Family Sharing
- Stream recommended songs
- Select artists as favourites
- Add and download music
- Access your music library on all your devices
- Play Apple Music radio
- Listen to music together using SharePlay
- Listen to lossless audio
- Listen to spatial audio
- Allow apps to access Apple Music
- Search for music
- Find a song with the column browser
- Listen to an internet broadcast
- Play CDs
- Use Music Mini Player
- Use HomePod with Music
- Listen to music with Apple Music Voice
- Choose speakers
- Adjust the volume
- Adjust the sound quality
- Set up the iTunes Remote app
- Problems playing music or audio
See which Music playlists a song is in on Mac
You can see which playlists a song has been added to.
In the Music app on your Mac, click Songs in the sidebar.
Control-click the song, then choose Show in Playlist.
A submenu shows the playlists and library category that include the song. To open a playlist, choose it from the submenu.
Thanks for your feedback.