Apple Music User Guide
- What’s new
- Subscribe to Apple Music
- Share Apple Music with Family Sharing
- Stream recommended songs
- Add and download music
- Access to your music library
- Play Apple Music radio
- Listen to music together using SharePlay
- Listen to lossless audio
- Listen to spatial audio
- Customise Apple Music
- Search for music
- Listen to an internet broadcast
- Play CDs
- Use Music Mini Player
- See visual effects
- Use HomePod with Music
- Listen to music with Apple Music Voice
- Choose speakers
- Adjust the volume
- Adjust the sound quality
- Set up the iTunes Remote app
- Problems playing music or audio
- Change Music preferences
See which Music playlists a song is in on Mac
You can see which playlists a song has been added to.
In the Music app on your Mac, click Songs in the sidebar on the left.
Control-click the song, then choose Show in Playlist.
A submenu shows the playlists and library category that include the song. To open a playlist, choose it from the submenu.