Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Manage a Family Sharing group on Mac
If you set up a Family Sharing group, you’re the family organiser. On your Mac, you can manage and change the settings and services that family members share.
As family organiser, you can:
If you’re a family member but not the family organiser, you can change your Family Sharing settings; see Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group and Stop sharing your location with others in your Family Sharing group. If you don’t have a Family Sharing group, see Set up Family Sharing.
Thanks for your feedback.