We fixed this issue in iOS 9.3, so follow these steps to update your device:
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons until you see a Connect to iTunes screen on your device.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- When you see the option in iTunes to Restore or Update, click Update. Then wait while iTunes reinstalls iOS and restores your device without erasing your data.
- When your device starts, tap Settings > General > Date & Time. Make sure that Set Automatically is turned on.