Modifying this control will update this page automatically
Apple TV User Guide
- What’s new in tvOS 16
- Use tvOS Control Center
- Watch together using SharePlay
- Use screen savers
- Customize the Home Screen
- Use iOS or iPadOS Control Center
- Use the Search app
- Restrict access to content
- Adjust privacy settings
- Manage storage
- Share Apple TV
- Family Sharing
- Adjust video and audio settings
- Connect Bluetooth devices
- Set notifications
- Set the TV button
- Use the iOS or iPadOS keyboard
- Control your TV and volume
- Use other remotes
- Use Apple TV as a conference room display
- Change network settings
- Change language or region
- Accessibility features
- Use Zoom to magnify
- Use Hover Text to see enlarged text
- Reduce screen motion
- Use audio descriptions
- Navigate Apple TV by tapping
- Set AirPods controls
- Set hearing controls
- Type instead of speaking to Siri
- Add an accessibility shortcut
Library in the Apple TV app
The Library screen in the Apple TV app includes your purchases and rentals, organized by category.
Browse your Library in the Apple TV app
Access another family member’s collection
If you’ve set up Family Sharing with your Apple ID account, your other family members’ purchases appear in Library. You can easily switch to another person’s collection.
See Family Sharing on Apple TV.
In the Library screen of the Apple TV app , select Family Sharing, then select a family member.
Play a movie or TV show
When you find what you want to watch, select it, then select Play.
Thanks for your feedback.