Apple Remote Desktop User Guide
- Control or observe one client computer
- Observe multiple client computers
- Shortcuts in the multiple-client observe window
- Choose how to control and observe
- Share screens with client computers
- Send messages
- Set up a computer running VNC software
- View a VNC server’s additional displays
- View a computer’s system status while observing
- View a user’s account picture while observing
- Switch between full screen and in-window control
- Administer computers
- Copy files
- Copy options
- Install files
- Upgrade software
- Manage files and apps
- Set preferences on client computers
- Sleep, shut down, log out, or restart a computer
- Lock or unlock a screen
- Edit client attributes
- Execute commands remotely
- Send UNIX command templates
- About networksetup
- About systemsetup
- How reporting data is collected
- Search for files
- Create file reports
- Create computer usage reports
- Create hardware reports
- Create a network responsiveness report
- Get an Administration Settings report
- Use a Task Server to create reports
- Export reports
- Generate report data automatically
- Change report layout
- Report field definitions
Customize the columns for computer lists or scanners in Remote Desktop
You can see different columns for each list or scanner.
In Remote Desktop , choose View > View Options. You can also Control-click a column header.
Choose columns you want to add or remove. You can choose to autosize a specific column or all columns.
Autosizing a column changes its size to fit the largest column value or the size of the header.
Drag column headers left or right to rearrange them.
Thanks for your feedback.