Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl Jog Wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI Jog Wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 main controls in Logic Pro
The main LCD shows information on the current mode of the encoders.
Encoders edit instrument parameters.
Encoders edit effect parameters (the currently selected Insert slot number is indicated on the display).
Encoders set the automation mode.
(SETTING held down) Main encoder chooses the Insert slot number.
Displayed while SCENE button is held down.
Encoders control pan.
Encoders control send level of send x.
Channel Strip User Mode 6. Encoders are initially unassigned.
Channel Strip User Mode 7. Encoders are initially unassigned.
Channel Strip User Mode 8. Encoders are initially unassigned.
The LCD backlight is red while recording, and green at other times.
The controls in the main section have the following meaning:
Controls the playhead in one of three modes. (See Pads 1–3 in Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Transport mode in Logic Pro.)
Held down in Send mode:
Held down in Effect Edit mode:
Enables or disables Duplicate Flip mode. When enabled, both the faders and encoders control the parameter displayed in the LCDs.
While held down, Pads switch between Pad functions and channel views. See Overview of Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Pads in Logic Pro.
Shifts fader bank to the previous eight channels. (LED is on if previous channels exist.) Shifts fader bank to the previous eight parameters in Effect Edit or Instrument Edit view.
Shifts fader bank to the next eight channels. (LED is on if subsequent channels exist.) Shifts fader bank to the next eight parameters in Effect Edit or Instrument Edit view.
Octave Shift Down
Octave Shift Up