See Latest Activity
Stay up to date on everyone’s recent activity in collaborative spreadsheets and receive notifications when others join, comment or make changes.
New Ways to Share
Easily share, discuss and see updates about your spreadsheet in Messages.
Manage your shared document or send a copy from the File menu.
Compare values and combine text with new functions, including BITAND, BITOR, BITXOR, BITLSHIFT, BITRSHIFT, ISOWEEKNUM, CONCAT, TEXTJOIN and SWITCH.
Improved Image Background Removal
Quickly remove an image’s background to isolate its subject.*
- Send a message or start a FaceTime call directly from a collaborative spreadsheet.*
* Requires macOS Ventura
New in Numbers 12.1 for Mac
- Improved performance when inserting rows and columns in large tables.
New in Numbers 12.0 for Mac
- Copy a snapshot of table cells without formulas, categories or hidden values.
- Use Shortcuts on macOS Monterey to create or open spreadsheets and add rows to a table.
- Create formulas and quickly fill cells with autofill using VoiceOver.
New in Numbers 11.2 for Mac
- Use pivot tables to quickly summarise, group and rearrange data to explore patterns and trends with pivot tables.
- Use radar charts to visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data.
- Find duplicate entries and unique values in your data with improved filters, and use redesigned Quick Filters to easily show or hide rows that match a specific value.
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared spreadsheet.*
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your spreadsheet with a click.*
- Create new spreadsheets from the app icon in the Dock.
* Requires macOS Monterey
New in Numbers 11.1 for Mac
- Link to web pages, email addresses and phone numbers from objects such as shapes, lines, images, drawings or text boxes.
New in Numbers 11.0 for Mac
- Updated media browser offers enhanced search options and new content categories, such as Recents, Portraits and Live Photos.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects and shapes.
- Use AppleScript to change a spreadsheet password or open password-protected spreadsheets.