Apple Music User Guide
- What’s new
- Subscribe to Apple Music
- Share Apple Music with Family Sharing
- Stream recommended songs
- Add and download music
- Access your music library
- Play Apple Music radio
- Listen to music together using SharePlay
- Listen to lossless audio
- Listen to spatial audio
- Customize Apple Music
- Search for music
- Listen to an internet broadcast
- Play CDs
- Use Music MiniPlayer
- See visual effects
- Use HomePod with Music
- Listen to music with Apple Music Voice
- Choose speakers
- Adjust the volume
- Adjust the sound quality
- Set up the iTunes Remote app
- Problems playing music or audio
- Change Music preferences
Change import settings in Music on Mac
In the Music app on your Mac, view and change details for import settings when you insert a CD.
To change these preferences, choose Music > Preferences, click Files, then choose Import Settings.
Choose an encoding format such as AAC Encoder or MP3 Encoder.
Depending on which encoding format you chose, choose one of the preset settings or create your own custom settings.
Use error correction when reading Audio CDs
Choose this option to allow Music to correct any errors and result in a more accurate import.