Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Run Windows on your Mac
With Boot Camp, you can install and use Windows on your Intel-based Mac.
Boot Camp Assistant helps you set up a Windows partition on your Mac computer’s hard disk and then start the installation of your Windows software.
After installing Windows and the Boot Camp drivers, you can start up your Mac in either Windows or macOS.
For information about using Boot Camp to install Windows, see the Boot Camp Assistant User Guide.
Thanks for your feedback.