iOS: Using Do Not Disturb
Learn more about the Do Not Disturb feature.
You can use the Do Not Disturb setting to silence calls, alerts, and notifications.
- To enable, tap Settings > Do Not Disturb. When Do Not Disturb is on, a "moon" icon will appear in the status bar.
- To make changes to your Do Not Disturb settings, tap Settings > Do Not Disturb.
Note: You can enable Do Not Disturb in Control Center.
There are more settings for Do Not Disturb:
- Manual: When enabled, calls and alerts received while the device is locked will be silenced.*
- Scheduled: Automatically enable Do Not Disturb between the hours you specify.
- Allow Calls From: Allow calls from everyone, no one, your favorites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or your iCloud account.
- Repeated Calls: If someone calls you twice within three minutes, the call will not be silenced.
- Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.*
* These settings are available only in iOS 7.