iOS 6: Using Do Not Disturb
Learn more about the Do Not Disturb feature.
iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
You can use the Do Not Disturb setting while your iOS device is locked to silence calls, alerts, and notifications.
- To enable, tap Settings > Do Not Disturb. When Do Not Disturb is on, a "moon" icon will appear in the status bar.
- To make changes to your Do Not Disturb settings, tap Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb.
Optional settings for Do Not Disturb:
- Scheduled: Automatically enable Do Not Disturb between the hours you specify.
- Allow Calls From: Allow calls from everyone, no one, your favorites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or your iCloud account.
- Repeated Calls: If someone calls you twice within three minutes, the call will not be silenced.