iOS: Supported braille displays
VoiceOver in iOS allows you to use a Bluetooth enabled braille display to read and navigate with VoiceOver.
iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
This is the current list of supported displays using iOS on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Clicking the device link will take you to the device-specific commands for navigating with VoiceOver.
American Printing House for the Blind (APH)
- PocketVario 24
- Pronto! (18, 40)
- SuperVario (32, 40, 64, 80)
- VarioConnect 12
- VarioConnect (24, 32, 40)
- Braille Sense (Requires firmware v4.0 and higher)
- Braille Sense Plus (18, 32)
- Active Braille
- Braillino (Requires serial numbers greater than 09307)
- Easy Braille (Requires serial numbers greater than 09123)
- Braille Wave
- Braille Star 40
- BrailleConnect 12
- BrailleConnect (24, 32, 40)
- BrailleNote Apex (18, 32)
- Brailliant (24, 32, 40, 64, 80)
- Brailliant BI (32, 40)
- Brailliant B 80
For the universal list of common commands, please refer to Common braille commands for VoiceOver.
To ensure that your braille display is using the correct table, please make sure that you have the most recent version of iOS installed.