Mac OS X Server Combo 10.5.7
About Mac OS X Server Combo 10.5.7
The 10.5.7 update is recommended for all servers currently running Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for:
- promoting Open Directory replica to master
- offline login for Portable Home Directories with FileVault
- client management using a hardware UUID
- group access lists for managed clients
- adding metapackages (.mpkg) to System Image Utility workflows
For detailed information about this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3398
SHA1 = 20230891a42cb78ca38019527b708ef1549f61ae
For explanation of what a SHA1 digest is, please visit this website: Mac OS X: How to verify a SHA-1 digest.
For detailed information on Security Updates, please visit this website: Apple security updates.