AirPort Utility 5.4.2 for Windows
About AirPort Utility 5.4.2 for Windows
AirPort Utility v5.4.2 is the simple to use, setup and management utility for the AirPort Express Base Station, the AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Time Capsule.
Use AirPort Utility to setup and manage the following products:
- AirPort Express Base Station
- AirPort Extreme Base Station
- Time Capsule
In addition, AirPort Utility 5.4.2 provides several fixes, including:
- An issue causing AirPort Utility to be unable to read certain AirPort wireless device configurations.
- An issue causing AirPort Utility to sometimes be unable to discover an AirPort wireless device when Back To My Mac is enabled.
- An issue causing AirPort Utility to sometimes be unable to download firmware.
- An issue causing AirPort Utility to not correctly import Access Control Lists created in AirPort Admin Utility 4.x
- Added the ability in AirPort Utility to show all wireless passwords in the "Equivalent Network Password" sheet.
For the latest information on AirPort software, check Software Update in System Preferences or the following Apple website: Apple Support Downloads
Learn more about Apple Wi-Fi at: http://www.apple.com/wifi/
For more information on using Apple AirPort products with your Internet account, contact your ISP or go to the AppleCare Knowledge Base at:www.apple.com/support
Internet service provider (ISP) compatibility: Internet access requires a compatible ISP; fees may apply.