Requirments for Mac OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.5 requires:
- A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or Power PC G4 (867 MHz or faster) processor
- 512 MB memory or more
- A DVD drive for installation
- 9 GB of available disk space or more
- Some features require a compatible Internet service provider, fees may apply.
- Some features require Apple's .Mac service; fees apply.
- Computers with processor upgrade cards are not supported with Mac OS X. Although Mac OS X may install and appear to work normally on some computers with third-party microprocessor upgrade cards, Apple does not provide technical support or assistance for Mac OS X when used in this way. Contact the manufacturer of your microprocessor upgrade card for support information.
- Check out the Mac OS X Leopard Technical Specs website for additional details on Leopard requirements (http://www.apple.com/macosx/techspecs/)
- You should also read the Before You Install document included on your Mac OS X installation disc.