Logic Pro 7.2 - Technical Specifications
|Logic Pro 7.2 - Part Numbers|
|Upgrade from Logic Pro 6 or Logic Platinum/Gold 5 or 6||MA331Z/A|
|Upgrade from Logic Express 6 or 7||MA332Z/A|
Logic Pro 7 System Requirements
- Macintosh computer with PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo; Intel Core Duo, PowerPC G5, or dual PowerPC G4 processor recommended.
- Logic Node applications require PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- 512MB of RAM.
- Mac OS X v10.4.3 or later for PowerPC-based systems; Mac OS X v10.4.4 or later for Intel-based systems.
- QuickTime 7.0.3 or later.
- 8GB of available hard drive space.
- DVD drive for software installation.
- Available USB port for XSKey (copy protection).
- Low-latency multi-I/O audio hardware and MIDI interface recommended.
Powerful audio production
- Network-distributed audio processing to expand power for software instruments and effects.
- Track Freeze to extend processing capability for a single computer.
- High-end POW-r dithering algorithm.
- Audio resolution up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Shuffle and Auto-Crossfade Arrange Edit modes.
Award-winning instruments and effects
- 34 software instruments, including Sculpture; Ultrabeat; EVP88, EVB3, and EVD6 vintage instruments; and ES1, ES2, EFM1, ESM, ESP and ESE synthesizers.
- EXS24 mk II sampler with comprehensive sampler instrument library.
- Over 70 effect plug-ins, including Guitar Amp Pro, Ringshifter, Linear Phase EQ, Match EQ, Vocal Transformer, EVOC20 Vocoder, Space Designer convolution reverb and Pitch Correction.
Professional mixing and automation
- Adaptive Track Mixer for display of selected channels.
- Save/Load Channel Strip instrument and plug-in configurations.
- Sample-accurate, track-based 32-bit automations.
- Extensive Channel group functions for mix and edit.
- Up to 255 stereo tracks.
- 64 buses, 64 auxiliary channels.
- 15 inserts, 8 sends per channel.
- Support for multiple surround formats, including 5.1 and 7.1.
- Comprehensive hardware controller support.
Advanced MIDI sequencing
- Matrix, Event List, Hyper, Score and Transform MIDI edit windows.
- Layout and printing of complete professional scores.
- Caps Lock conversion of computer keys into musical keyboard.
- More than 800 definable key and MIDI commands.
- 90 recallable screen configurations with interactive edit windows.
- Project Manager for powerful control of assets.
- Setup Assistant for easy system configuration.
- Fast, offline bouncing of single or multiple tracks.
- Tempo, Signature, Chord, Transpose, Beat-Mapping and Video Tracks.
Published Date: Oct 15, 2010