Mac OS X Server 10.5.8 Combo Update v.1.1
The 10.5.8 update is recommended for all servers currently running Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for
- reliability of AFP for file services and Time Machine backups
- propagating file system permissions
- maintaining history of users previous passwords
- ensuring consistent VPN throughput regardless of load
- Spotlight indexing and memory consumption
- Resolve duplicate serial number alert for servers with multiple network interfaces
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
For detailed information about this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3607.
SHA1 = dc09bba3f65e6affa603dda58a1922af6643c5d9
For explanation of what a SHA1 digest is, please visit this website: Mac OS X: How to verify a SHA-1 digest.