Download macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Update
This update is recommended for all macOS Sierra users.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. This update:
- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus.
- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account.
- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard.
- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch.
- Improves security and stability in Safari.
- Fixes an issue that may cause Mail to display unnecessary password prompts for AOL accounts.
- Improves compatibility with Fujitsu'sScanSnapscanning software.
- Addresses a “Filter Failed” error when printing to some Canon printers.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Grapher files from opening.
- Brings back the Safari option to "never use font sizes smaller than” for displaying fonts on webpages.
- Improves reliability of System Image Utility andimagetoolwhen creating network disk images.
See Apple Security Updates for detailed information about the security content of this update.