iPhone: How to find your own mobile phone number
If your mobile network provider supports writing your mobile phone number on the SIM, you can find your mobile phone number in these places:
- Choose Settings > Phone. (Your number appears at the top of the screen.)
- Choose Phone > Contacts. (Your number appears at the top of the screen.)
- Connect iPhone to your computer's USB port. When your iPhone appears in iTunes (under Devices), click it and then click the Summary tab.
If your mobile network provider does not support writing your mobile phone number on the SIM, you can use one of these alternate ways to determine your phone number:
- Refer to the email from Apple you received when you activated iPhone.
- Refer to the welcome kit your received from your mobile network provider.
- Call someone else who has caller ID and ask them to tell you the number that is displayed.
- Call your mobile network provider.