QuickTake 100: Upgrade to QuickTake 100 Plus (Discontinued)
This article describes the QuickTake 100 Upgrade Program, which has been discontinued.
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.
The QuickTake 100 Upgrade Program was in effect from August 2 to December 15, 1995. It was a firmware upgrade only; there was not any upgrade to the external housing or plastics, but the upgraded camera included a QuickTake 100 Plus label. The specific features and items included were:
- Increased storage capabilities. 1 MB of FLASH EPROM, which stores up to 32 standard-resolution images, 16 high-resolution images or a combination of high- and standard-resolution images
- Close-up Lens. Capable of providing accurate image capture from 10 to 14 inches
- Larger image size. 640 X 480 resolution (for both high- and standard-quality)
- QuickTake 150 Manual
- PhotoFlash 2.0 (for owners of the QuickTake 100 for Macintosh)
- PhotoNow! (for owners of the QuickTake 100 for Windows)
The upgraded firmware has a one-year warranty.
Article Change History:
15 Dec 1995 - Updated information.
07 Aug 1995 - Reviewed for technical accuracy.
25 Jul 1995 - Updated with latest information
Support Information Services
Published Date: Feb 19, 2012