iTunes: iTunes Store - Purchasing songs with 1-Click
Learn how to purchase songs using 1-Click in the iTunes Store.
If you're connected to the Internet and have an Apple Account, you can buy individual songs or entire albums from the iTunes Store.
By default, music is purchased using 1-Click. With 1-Click, the music you buy is immediately charged to the credit card listed on your Apple Account, downloaded into your iTunes library, and placed in a Purchased Music playlist.
To buy a song or album with 1-Click:
- From the iTunes menu, choose Preferences. (Windows: From the Edit menu, choose Preferences).
- Click the Store button at the top of the window.
- Make sure "Buy and download using 1-Click" is selected and click OK.
- Click iTunes Store in the Source list, then find the song or album you want to buy.
- Click Buy Song or Buy Album.
Important: Once you click "Buy Song" or "Buy Album" you have purchased the music. You cannot undo the purchase.